Join Our Team
At TEKTON Engineers, you’ll find a growing team of professionals that collaborates to provide exceptional structural engineering solutions and unparalleled customer service. We value partnerships with our clients and colleagues and have an outstanding track record of success. We are always looking for great engineers to join our team. See below to find out who we are looking for.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER – Download a PDF
We are seeking a Structural Engineer (PE or SE) with recent structural design experience to be responsible for working in a small multidisciplinary team delivering top quality projects and unparalleled service to our commercial, industrial, warehousing, and municipal building clients. In return for your talent and effort, we offer our full-time employees a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and an employer-matched retirement account.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Prepare design calculations, cost estimates, and plan preparation
- Provide structural design for buildings and industrial structures
- Compile, write, and edit quality technical reports, feasibility reports, letters, memos, and specifications on structural projects
- Be familiar with the recent building and engineering codes including AISC, ACI, ASCE, and IBC
- Conduct site visits and client meetings
- Oversee the work of EITs and Drafters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture Engineering or similar program from an accredited school
- At least 5 years’ experience in building-related structural design
- A Minnesota PE or SE license or the ability to obtain a MN PE or SE license within 6 months
- Working knowledge of REVIT
- Strong communication skills to support client relationships
- Goal-oriented with strong skills in problem solving, creativity, and attention to detail
- Understanding of commercial and industrial building materials, systems, and assemblies
- Ability to work with architects, builders, manufacturers, and industrial project managers
- Working knowledge of 3-D camera
- An appreciation and understanding of architectural design and how architects work and think
To apply, please send your résumé to Jeremy Baer.